Project Schedule: 7 Steps to Create an Effective Plan
Follow these 7 steps when creating your project schedule:
- The data to put into the schedule must come from the workers.
- Set up your Calendars as the first thing you do.
- Then add in the different roles.
- Next, add any constraints such as public holidays or change freezes.
- Now it is time to build your schedule by adding the tasks & assigning roles.
- Review and double check your schedule for hanging tasks and over/
- Walkthrough the schedule with your team.